e- Posters Presentation
e- Posters will be presented in screens according to the numbers given in the Final Program at the designated area of the congress venue.
Please find here e-posters presentations guidelines.
To complement your poster presentation and to make it available to a broader audience, authors are requested to provide a three slide presentation file (Accepted formats are: .ppt, .pptx, .odp) including multimedia material. This e-Poster will be displayed in the poster loop played on a large screen in the forum and should be used during the PFPT. You can also hand in supplementary multimedia (MM) or video material that replaces your three slides. However, any replacing video material should contain the same level of information indicated in the subsequent preparation guidelines and must not exceed 3 minutes of duration.
Preparation of your e-Poster
- e-Posters must be formatted according to the following templates : e-Poster_format_PPT or e-Poster_format_PPTX or e-Poster_format_ODP
- Each poster presentation shall be introduced by a title slide including the title of the paper, author(s), affiliation(s), city and country. It might be accompanied by a picture or a video showcasing your work.
- An e-Poster must not exceed three slides and should contain the necessary content, approach and obtained results in an intriguing way. You can use multimedia content being integrated into your e-Poster showing animations, simulations or other content.
- Please note: If you include video material in each of the slides, we will only accept MM presentations that might not exceed 1 minute duration per slide.
- Your slides will be displayed in a presentation loop switching content at dedicated time slots. Thus, you should consider to be precise and concise on what you want to communicate.
- The e-poster contains a three column format. Each column can be subdivided and may conveniently be divided into sections, starting with a
- Problem Description and Challenges
- Your approach/method,
- Results / evaluation, and
- ending with a Conclusion.
- Please, try to use a standard MM format for your e-Poster:
- Images: high-resolution images in one of these formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF.
- Video: In Microsoft formats (i.e. .asf, .wmv), QuickTime, MPEG-4, or DivX Version 5 (or later) formats. The total length of all videos should not exceed three minutes.
- You might also hand in a replacement for the slide presentation embedding one video into one slide. Any replacing video material should contain the same level of information as indicated above (i.e. title of the paper, author(s), affiliation(s), city and country, problem statement and challenges, your approach/method, results/evaluation, conclusion) and must not exceed 3 minutes of duration.