Abstracts submission deadline has been extended until August 14th, 2016
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
The abstracts may be submitted for educational session proposals, free papers or for poster presentations. Your responsibility is to submit the abstract for consideration by 14th August, 2016. For information visit our website: www.eornacongress.eu.
Enquiries regarding abstract submissions and general issues should be sent only in written to:
Submissions that do not meet the criteria outlined in the Call for Abstracts will not be reviewed. Each proposal is reviewed in relationship to participant in input, trends in health care and needed professional development.
Acceptability of each proposal will be reviewed and rated on the structure and clarity of the proposal content and the relationship of learning objectives relating to the proposal’s content. The Scientific Committee of EORNA will have a selection meeting in September 2016.
All submissions are retained by EORNA.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their submission by the end of November 2016 after the review process is complete. Please note that all accepted abstracts will be printed in the proceedings book or published in the Congress websites as a full text. The text of the work will be published as received.
Further details will be given in the acceptance letter.
Please note that all accepted presentations may be recorded onsite. If the scientific committee proceed with recording presentations individual permission will be sought.
Abstracts will be written in English. All presentations will be in English. In the main auditorium there is a plan to have two way interpretation to some languages, which will be later informed.
The presentation should be a premiere one, made specifically for the EORNA 2017 Congress.
The abstract should include:
- Title of the abstract, name(s) of author(s), presenter(s) information and institute only in the specific fields.
- Background, focus of interest, theoretical framework – presenting relevant literature references, conclusions and implications for perioperative nursing.
- The research, empirical studies or evidence-based practice abstracts should also include; purpose of the study, goals, research problems, brief description on methodology, theoretical framework -presenting relevant literature references, results and the implications for perioperative nursing.
- Key words should be mentioned either in the beginning or at the end of the text.
- All abbreviations must be defined in full text the first time used.
- At the end of the abstract please include:- Contact person; City, Country, telephone, fax and e-mail.
– Affiliation; Institution: Hospital / University, City, Country
– Preferred type of presentation: oral, free paper or poster.
- EORNA accepts submissions with abstracts of between 250 and 300 words (not including name or title of presenter), featuring research/evidence based practice, clinical improvements/innovations or informational topics.
- The work should be submitted in a file Doc or Docx (Word document) or RTF (Rich Text, Rich Text Format can use all the features of MS Word Equation Editor and MathType). The work must be prepared in A4 format. The form allows to send only 1 document (file). No images required for abstracts.
References should be listed at the end of the text and organized as follows:
– publications numbered in the same order of citation in the text
– included in the text as a number in brackets, eg. (1)
– cited as:
– Magazines: eg.: Smith DG, Jones AS, Harrison JK. Salivary estriol in infertile women. Br J Obstet Gynecol, 2001; 145: 34-8
– Chapters in books: eg.: Persson F, Rossi S. Development of fetal brain in utero. In: Magnetic resonance imaging in pregnancy. Smith FR, Taylor T (eds).5th ed. Philadelphia, JP Lippincott, 2003; 356-9cite all authors up to 6; if more than 6, cite the first 3 and then et al.
– cite all authors up to 6; if more than 6, cite the first 3 and then et al.
Withdrawing an abstract
If you want to withdraw an abstract please contact the Congress administrator by e-mail only to: email@example.com
Please specify the reference code assigned to your abstract when submitting.
How to use the online abstract submission system
A brief power point manual is available for downloading at www.eornacongress.eu (abstract submission page).
Abstracts will only be accepted if they fulfil all of the above criteria and are received by the stated deadline.
Remember: Abstracts submission deadline for e-posters only has been extended until February 1st, 2017!
Submissions received after the date listed above will not be considered.
|Helga Gudrún Hallgrímsdóttir||Island|
Scientific Committee EORNA Congress 2017