On behalf of the Organising Committee, it is a great pleasure to invite you to attend the 8th Congress of the European Operating Room Nurses Association (EORNA). The congress will be held in Rhodes island – Greece from the 4th to the 7th of May 2017. It will be a great moment bringing together all committed nurses, leaders and perioperative professionals.
The scientific program will offer delegates a wide range of innovative and interesting topics, with oral presentations, poster sessions and workshops. This congress will be an excellent opportunity to enhance and strengthen your knowledge for improving perioperative care.
Under the Auspices of
H.E. the President of the Hellenic Republic
Mr. Prokopios Pavlopoulos
To install the Congress App, click the following buttons:
- Download the app
- You may download it by scanning the QR:
- iOS users may visit the iTunes store or click on the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eorna-2017-conference/id1206395091
- Android users may visit the Play store or click on the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webidea.eorna
- App usage
- Just click on the menu and select the menu item you want information about
- Register online: You will be redirected for online registration
- Agenda: You can select the date you are interested and view the schedule. By clicking on the heart symbol ♥ on the session you will add the session to your favorites and you will be notified 15 minutes prion to session start.
- You may review your Favorite sessions on the Favorites menu item
- By clicking on the “Take me to the hotel” your phone will automatically launch the map application and guide you to the hotel.
Ethical MedTech Approval
The island of Rhodes
The island of Rhodes is situated at the crossroads of two major sea routes of the Mediterranean between the Aegean Sea and the coast of the Middle East, as well as Cyprus and Egypt.
The meeting point of three continents, it has known many civilizations.
Welcome To Greece
Hazards of surgical plume (smoke) in the operating room. Penny J. Smalley RN, CMLSO
Secretary, Board of Directors, International Council on Surgical Plume
LIMITED SEATS! Breakfast provided (no cost to attend). Please email Brent Lloyd at firstname.lastname@example.org
with: Your Name, Hospital, Position and Country
On Line Registration / Accommodation
The Registration / Accommodation form will go online in early December.